Our professionals work closely with founders, shareholders, and managers of privately held mid-market and emerging growth businesses to assist them in raising capital.
Our clients typically raise capital to:
- Finance organic growth initiatives, including facility, operation or geographic expansion;
- Finance marketing expenditures in support of new or existing product lines or services;
- Fund the acceleration of research and development programs to commercialize new products and services;
- Prepare the company for its next stage of growth by restructuring the company’s balance sheet or buying out an existing shareholder;
- Acquire other businesses; or,
- Fund a recapitalization for shareholders wishing to diversify their personal net worth.
We advise our clients through each stage of the fund raising process, from strategy development and the identification and screening of potential capital sources, to negotiating deal terms and closing the transaction. We have extensive relationships with a broad array of capital sources, ranging from private equity, venture capital and mezzanine firms to senior debt lenders. We source capital globally while providing our clients increased credibility and visibility, ultimately resulting in better deal terms with a better financial partner.